Monday, August 6, 2012

Being Bosco's Mommy

 I love being your Momma. I love everything about you from your manly snores, to your love of kisses, from your addictive hair (SO soft and springy!!! Can't. Stop. Touching. It.) to your opinionated grunts...I love everything. I love holding you, and rocking you. I love feeding you while you look into my eyes and take gulp after gulp. I love how you make your feedings drag out as long as possible to make our special time last that much longer. I love that you look at me knowing that I am yours. I love that you never cry for more than a few seconds because you have two other little mommas who rush to you at the slightest peep and make sure I know just exactly what you need, just in case it got lost in translation. I love how you eat up all this feminine attention. I love how you are all boy, from the way you poop to the way you grin at me. I love how happy you are in our little family, and I love how you were meant to be my son. I love that you came into my heart from a family of such large hearts. Without them, I wouldn't have you, we wouldn't have you, and we wouldn't be the family we were meant to be.
                                                           Most of all, I love YOU.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Lovely pics as well. He is going to be so spoiled with you as a mommy plus 2 other "little mommies!"

    ReplyDelete