Wednesday, August 1, 2012

22 Months

 Thought I'd better post these before you turn 23 months! Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love you anymore, you became a bg sister, and I got to see, know, and cherish a whole new side of you. I've been loving getting to know the big sister that is you as well as you as middle child. You are so tender, thoughtful, helpful, motherly, nurturing, and protective. You told that doctor off who was "bothering" your baby brother at his checkup. You can't go down for a nap or to bed without kissing Bosco good night and telling him you love him. You are talking up a storm, but I love how you still say "Cheese" instead of "Please." Last night when I told you what was for dinner, you said, "Then I don't want dinner. I want chicken enchiladas!" Everytime I am holding Bosco, you slide up right next to me, as close as you can, and say, "I wanna KISS him!" I love you, my baby girl. More than you will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh....she is getting so grown up!!! And her cheesey grin just kills me. Birth Gamma loves you Gethey Roons! --Gs Birth Gamma Staci

    ReplyDelete