Friday, July 27, 2012

Meeting Bosco

Dad's first time holding Bosconi. (Yes, we call him Bosconi. Or Bosconian. or Bosconi Biscotti. We don't know what to do with such a short name! So we give him longer nick names. :))

My first time.


I wanted to type out Bosco's story to go with these photos, but since I am the world's slowest one-handed typer, I think I will wait until I get one of those magical days where all three munchkins nap at the same time. :) So instead of making you all wait til then, I'm just gonna keep posting pictures in the meantime. I think you can tell from these how happy and proud we are. :) When we got in the hall way and the nurse knocked on A's door, we both started sobbing. We made quite the sight as we walked in to meet all of them. I thought it was so sweet that Matt was crying as hard as me for once. :)

3 comments:

  1. Try taking pictures while your eyes are filled with happy tears!!!!!! I remember it just like it was yesterday. The best experience of my life for sure. And I love "Bosco Biscotti" hahhaha...--Gs Birth Gamma Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh...crying makes my head hurt! You two are too cute! Those photos are priceless. We can't wait to meet the Great Bosconi next week!! Seeing all 3 together will be awesome, we're bringing our camera!

    Blessings~
    The Curralls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog always makes me cry. It is such a wonderful wonderful blog and story and family. So happy for you and Matt. I cannot imagine a more beautiful and wonderful family. Your daughters and son (!!) are absolutely gorgeous. SO SO stupidly absolutely happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete