Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tutus




Buckets found her tutus the other day and was soooo excited. She put one on and begged me to put one on baby too. They are her newest thing...she wants them to go over everthing. It is so sweet how she wants Rooney to do everything with her. If she puts on a hat, she tells me that Baby needs one. If its time for her bath, she tells me she wants Baby to take a bath too. If she gets to go with Daddy on an errand, she begs him to take Baby. If she gets to go to Nama's house, she says, "Baby Nama's house tooo!!!" Everything she gets she wants to share with Baby, and everywhere she goes is made better with her sister along. I love it.

5 comments:

  1. Too precious!!! Love to hear about their interactions with each other! Love, Grandma Mary C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...I think they have a very strong bond. I can see them sharing everything together as they get older. It will great to watch. ~~Birth Gma Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still amazes me how much they LOOK alike!! God is good. They are angels.

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa! God IS good!!!

    ReplyDelete