Friday, March 11, 2011

My Birth Grandma Staci Spoils Me!


Rooney is sporting her new spring outfit that she got in the mail from Birth Gma Staci. Not quite spring yet, but I couldn't wait to see how cute she would look. :) Thank you Staci! Verity kept wanting to wear leg warmers too when she saw them on baby, and so imagine her excitement when she and Juniper got ANOTHER package in the mail from Birth Gma, with matching baby legs for both of them! She and I were so thrilled, we were both squealing and Juniper was going crazy too - she wanted to eat them. Thank you so much, Staci, it meant so much to me that you thought of Miss Verity too! I can't wait to do a photo shoot of both girls with their matching warmers...again, I am so thankful for girly girls who love being dressed up as much as their Mommy loves to dress them! At least for now...I am planning on taking as much advantage of it as I can for as long as it lasts, just watch, in 5 years both are going to refuse to wear dresses or hairbows and will want to climb trees all day! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome!!! I love those darn leggings. And when they were on sale???? Heck I could not resist. I am signed up for their emails so hopefully I can get some more good deals! And she looks adorable in her outfit. Pink looks great on her! And if I send Juniper something, I will always try and send Miss Verity something too. They are two very precious and beautiful girls with the most wonderful parents in the world. I love all of you like my own family. ~~Birth GMA Staci

    ReplyDelete